We provide a range of services which we specially design to meet our client’s needs.
These services include;
Strategic Business Development
- Strategic Business and Corporate Planning
- Building an effective Organisation
- Strategic and Conceptual Selling
- Successful Networking Strategies
HR, Leadership, Management
- The Oz Model of Management
- Organisation and Culture Change Management
- Feedback and Coaching skills
- Performance Management
- Performance Management Systems – A planned and coordinated program that is designed to align Job Descriptions, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Training Needs and Performance Reviews.
- HR Operation, Policy and Procedures - Policy and Procedures Manuals, Performance Management and Termination, EEO, Employment Contracts and Recruitment.
- Retention and Attraction Projects – Needs analyse, trends and gaps in human capital, and strategies to attract and retain talent.
Training & Development
- Training and Development Needs Analysis and Program Design – Aligning organisation needs with people skills and identify training interventions to fill the gaps.
- Facilitator Training
- Key Note Speaker
Personal & Professional Development
- Executive Coaching – One on one coaching to assist growth and skill development or to address specific issues.
Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Profiles
The Whole Brain Model
Herrmann International’s Whole Brain® methodology is based on proven research into how people think and communicate. HBDI allows people to understand their own as well as others’ preferred style of behaviour and communication; this in turn translates to better teamwork and productivity.
When employees put Whole Brain Thinking to work, they approach problems, communications and planning more effectively.
They break out of self-limiting patterns that interfere with productivity, innovation and creativity.
With better thinking across the enterprise, organisations get better results—and the competitive advantage that comes with them.