Established in 2001, Training & HR Projects is a boutique firm providing customised solutions to many of Australia's leading professional services, corporate and NFP organisations.
We pride ourselves on developing strong, successful and personal service oriented client relationships. Our customised approach ensures that tailor-made strategic solutions address individual client issues.
We are the consultants of choice when organisations are looking to implement impactful business transformations.
Our workshops provide knowledge and skills development opportunities through a series of interactive learning activities that optimise learning in a non- threatening environment.
Our signature strategies include Open Space Technology, Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) and the Oz Model of Management (or What makes Aussies tick).
Our projects have included:
• Strategic Business Planning
• Team, Management and Leadership Development Strategies
• Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Profiling
• Performance Management Design, Implementation and Training
• Coaching and Feedback Programs
• Establishment of Learning and Development Programs
• One on One Coaching
• Business and Sales Building Strategies
• Job descriptions, KPIs and Performance Analysis
• Strategic HR advice
• E-interplace Belbin team profiling